[Typo3] Defined field in extension

Livius Agrippa livius_agrippa at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 09:21:20 CET 2005

Hi Jochen,

Thank you very much for your answer and sorry for my late answer.
I knew about these links which you wrote and I have watched all the
movies from Kasper about extensions.
In this movies he shows how it can be created a field in "tt_content" in
"extended table" menu and how it can be associated with front end
plugin. But he doesn't show how can we use it in our
class.tx_aaa_pi1.php file.
I work at one extension and I want to use the categories entry as entry
for my plugin.

Maybe someone with some experince in creating extensions can help me.

Best regards,
Livius