[Typo3] Language selector extension misconfigured

Ricardo Scachetti Pereira ricardo at tdwg.org
Wed Dec 7 13:25:05 CET 2005

    Thanks Patrick,

    My TS config is working fine.

    But I found what the problem was. Extension sr_static_info was
failing to install. It was timing out. So then the required tables,
including static_languages, weren't being populated. I increased the
time out value (in php.ini: max_execution_time = 90) and reinstalled
sr_static_tables, sr_static_info, and sr_language_menu, created new
website language records, and added some content in that language. It
all worked fine!!

    Well, almost, I have one last problem. The language selection menu
only links to the right language page if I turn off realurl. With that
turned off, I get the correct &L=5 parameter in the URL. With RealURL
on, nothing happens.

    Anyway, I'll clear the caches and look for a RealURL configuration
for language selection extension.

    Thanks for all your help!!
    Cheers,

Ricardo