[Typo3] Tr: extension tt_news, menu items and news archived

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Dec 7 11:24:37 CET 2005

Hi Ibrahima. Have you checked the LIST settings of the plugins is correct?
Specially the field "Archive setting (for LIST)"

You might also need to set the typoscript parameter "useHRDates", specially
if you also use RealURL.

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.4568.1133949818.24100.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...