[Typo3] How can I clear the indexed search data?

Nate Russell webmaster at int-res.com
Wed Dec 7 10:17:48 CET 2005

Peter Klein wrote:
> Hi Ricardo.
> Click on the "Info" in the left menu, then select "Indexed search" in the
> dropdown box at the top.
>
> You can then see some info on the indexed pages. Then if you click on the
> red trashcan, you can delete all the phash rows.
>
> ---
> Peter Klein / Umloud Untd
>
> "Ricardo Scachetti Pereira" <ricardo at tdwg.org> wrote in message
> news:mailman.4332.1133898719.24100.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
>
>>   Hi all,
>>
>>   Quick question: how can I clear all indexed search data? I suppose that
>>data should cleared when one clears the FE cache. Does that make sense?
>>   Thanks a lot for your help.
>>   Best regards,
>>
>>Ricardo

This may be the only way but it is not the best way. We have thousands
and thousands of pages and they cannot all be displayed at once when the
"Info" link is clicked. I have to set the display at 2 Levels so that it
doesn't try to list all the pages in all subpages and then crash the
browser and slow down the server. With this setting, it takes a long
time to delete large numbers of indexes. It would be better if there was
a "clear all" function for the entire lot of indexed pages. I could
delete it all in MyPHPAdmin but assume this would screw something up.

nate