[Typo3] Configuration of External Links

Thomas Hoppe thomas.hoppe at berlin.de
Tue Dec 6 19:10:11 CET 2005

Hi,

> On 06/12/05, Thomas Hoppe <thomas.hoppe at berlin.de> wrote:
> > "Olivier Dobberkau" <olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > news:mailman.1.1133888207.19225.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...

> > such
> > >

> You must mean in menus, right? If so, this message and the following
> two in the same thread should help (incidentally, I just searched for
> 'external AND url' and got loads of results...)

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2005-November/014950.html

Right, yes, I forgot to mention, that I need them in menues (more precisely
in sitemap.gs).
I also found the above mentioned posting, but as far as I could see after
some tests, it just
seems to modify the status bar of the browser (and that not even correctly),
but the URLs
in the page code remain unmodified :-(

I can't understand that nearly everything is configurable, except for the
URL to be rendered.

Thomas