[Typo3] export to static html

Thomas Hoppe thomas.hoppe at berlin.de
Tue Dec 6 17:50:50 CET 2005

Hi Artiom,

indeed, I had some trouble and I needed to modify the source code a bit.
Strangely, the source code assumes
that the generated static file names contain an @ instead of an ? (the
reason is unknown). After correcting this
bug, it was rather simple to install it. Unfortunately the documentation is
in German only.

I can supply you with the patched code - of course without warranty. And
maybe I'll find some time to translate atleast
the configuration parameters a little bit.

I didn't tried any other option (there should also be a solution with
httrack - if I remember the name correctly-, but
this one doesn't seem to be available for Linux). Of course I am curious
about alternatives.

Thomas

"Artiom Lunev" <artiom1st at yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1133886290.16328.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi Thomas,
>
> Did you had any problems installing extension? Do you have any tips?
> What other options or extensions did you try?
>
> Thanks,
> Artiom.
>

> Thomas Hoppe wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just recently managed to get the extension realPublish (a beta)
running.
> > As long as you don't have any external URLs
> > and login forms, everything seems to work fine. Well I didn't tested it
> > extensively yet. Unfortuantely external links don't
> > seem to work with wget (my hypothesis is: the redirect from internal
Objects