[Typo3] Tables with RTE htmlarea and css styled content

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Dec 6 17:08:30 CET 2005

Andreas Förthner wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I just wonder how to style the tables with the new htmlarea 1.0 and the
> cssstyledcontent extension. I have the problem that I can't enter a
> special class for the content in a table cell. The class is applied to
> the td tag, but inside the td tag in the Frontend is alway a p tag
> added, which has of course the wrong style

this is not a problem. You can set

table.contenttable p {margin:0;}
when the margins for p has no visual effects.
But if you need special class for td you must add it into allowed
classes (I don't remember how to do that - I have sometimes seen the
definition in this list).
Then using

td.allowedclass  {}
td.allowedclass p {}