[Typo3] export to static html

Thomas Hoppe thomas.hoppe at berlin.de
Tue Dec 6 16:49:38 CET 2005

Hi,

I just recently managed to get the extension realPublish (a beta) running.
As long as you don't have any external URLs
and login forms, everything seems to work fine. Well I didn't tested it
extensively yet. Unfortuantely external links don't
seem to work with wget (my hypothesis is: the redirect from internal Objects
of type "External URL" to the real
external URL confuses wget).

I just asked the list for any ideas whether Typoscript could be configured
in such a way that the real URL will be
rendered, but I didn't got an answer yet.

Cheers,

Thomas

news:mailman.1.1133880017.3361.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...