[Typo3] PHP5 breaks site ?!?

Friedemann Schorer friedemann.schorer at gmx.de
Mon Dec 5 21:18:48 CET 2005

Hi,

Torsten Schrade wrote:

> Peter Niederlag schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Torsten Schrade schrieb:
>> [php5-problem with compression]
>>
>>>This might help you:
>>>http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2005-November/015850.html
>>

>> This is pretty serious, could one of you guys please add this to the
>> bugtracker?
> Hi Peter,
>
> saw your post just now... I've checked and it works as long as one uses
> numeric values. It's added to the bugtracker: 0001976. Thanks for your
> reminder.

Thx for your help, but I found this workaround not to work for me. I tried
"false", "0", "1" and "3" as values for $TYPO3_CONF_VARS["BE"
["compressionLevel"], but none worked. Removing all every compression
thingies from httpd.conf didn't succeed either :/

FreeBSD 4.8, Apache 2.0.55 (self-built), PHP 4.4.0 or 5.1.1, MySQL 4.0.24,
Typo3 3.8.1 (originally 3.6.2)

Any hints?

        Friedemann

--
Der Nachdenkliche kennt keine Langeweile

        (Spruchweisheit)