[Typo3] how can i insert pdf and .cfm into the frame structure

zsl vincent zsl339 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 17:29:19 CET 2005

Hallo
       I have created my page structure like this:

      |--------------------------------------|
      |                1                     |
      |--------------------------------------|
      |---||---------------------------------|
      |   ||                                 |
      |   ||                                 |
      |   ||                                 |
      | 2 ||               3                 |
      |   ||                                 |
      |   ||                                 |
      |   ||                                 |

that is a very common structure,and my question is :
1,when i click a menu link in the area "2" ,how can i open a pdf
   or a word file in my content area "3",rather not open it in a new
   window?
2,now i have a *.cfm file,and i also want to when i click a menu link in
  area "2"  i can see the .cfm file in the area "3"
actually these ara a same question.
Thanks