[Typo3] [Typo3-dev] Call for volunteers: fe extension coordination team

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sun Dec 4 18:07:18 CET 2005

Hi Elmar,
> THE TEAM
> Who is interested and capable to join this team?

I would like to help!

I´m very interested in the database model (and handling) of
fe_user and tt_address. And in the long run I hope we can
coordinate many of the login, user and address extensions so
they either work together better or get merged.

I am not much of a developer even thou I can write PHP scripts.
But I think I can help with providing a users point of view,
with coordinating, with testing and with writing documentation.

> COMMUNICATION BASE
> Well we need to use newsgroup. Depending on the amount of posts and
> trolls that could be public or members excusive.

I also think we can use the wiki as a workspace...

(I have updated the Users Addresses wiki page with a few ideas -
please delete, change or add information!)

/Peter Kindström