[Typo3] T3 Nightly CVS Snapshots

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sun Dec 4 14:34:15 CET 2005

Michael Stucki wrote:
> Hi Ingo,
>

>>>with zip's upgrading is a
>>>little bit more work intense.
>>
>>which is why I wrote this build file ;-)
>

> This script can build both tar.gz and zip archives.
> If there is a valuable request for zip file, we can also publish them I
> think.
>
> - michael

I think what Ingo meant is that he has a build-file to offer which runs on
windows and performs the necessesary steps of an update ... This would be
a nice to-have for windows users who do regurarely updates.

If you like to open your script I think it would be a best first step to put
it in the wiki ... and send a link here (other thread statins "Windows upgrade script" or such)

greets,
Bernhard