[Typo3] LIST and SINGLE VIEW on the same page

Amir M. amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 4 19:08:58 CET 2005

Hey guys,

I was reading the tt_news documentation and there was a typoscript
snippet which allows you to show the LIST and SINGLE in the same page.
However I have some problems.

My tt_news content element is placed inside a flexible content
container.  Therefore when you click on a news item to show the single
view, the contents of the flexible container stays on the page.

http://www.stratcommandcenter.com/redesign/civilization-iv/articles/strategies

That is the page with the list items, click on one of them and you will
see. The title "Happy Worker" should be on the very top, everything
above it should not be there.

Thanks! :)

P.S. The code snippets I am using can be found here:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tt_news/Configuration-1/#oodoc_part_6609
and is called "LIST and SINGLE at the same page".