[Typo3] T3 Nightly CVS Snapshots

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sat Dec 3 12:33:20 CET 2005

Ingo Renner wrote:

> I put an Ant build.xml file together to acomplish this some time ago.
> What it does is actually getting a CVS export and as I'm on windows it
> copies all required directories to their correct place. At the End it
> copies the whole build to a configurable directoy. uring this last copying
> filtering can take place and configurations like in localconf.php can be
> made.
>
> If that is interresting for you I could refine and complete this build
> file.

Hi !

Thx for your offer, but Michael has already wrote a script which he uses to
make the official releases. .tar.gz. with symlinks are a "must" I think. In
my opinion those people who will give a CVS snapshot a short try will just
try to change the symlink to the typo3_src directory and look if everything
works (most probably in a non-production site :) with zip's upgrading is a
little bit more work intense.

greets,
Bernhard