[Typo3] Pdf shop (pdf_order) - cannot edit content entries

J. Michael Adams jma at oksofar.com
Sat Dec 3 03:31:58 CET 2005

I've installed the extenstion pdf_order, and it works OK except for one
thing - the content entries do not appear on the page view of the sysfolder
that contains them.

I believe that it's supposed to work similarly to tt_news, where each item
is listed in the page view of the sysfolder--and you can delete or modify
the news items.

But with pdf_order, the PDF files don't appear on the PDF sysfolder page.

Is this normal? How can I change the description of the PDF file, for
example? I can't allow my users to edit the mySQL record directly.

Thank you,
Michael