[Typo3] how-to write the page URL as a link

Thu Dec 1 15:50:49 CET 2005

I should have give a bit more details... Basically, I managed to find a way to display the URL using:
# URL of the page
temp.page_url = TEXT
temp.page_url.data = getIndpEnv:TYPO3_REQUEST_URL

But I cannot make it clickable as a link....
Do you know if this is possible?

Bests,
Ludo
----- Start Original Message -----