[Typo3] rlmptmplselector

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu Dec 1 15:09:21 CET 2005

Peter Klein wrote:
> Hi Amy. A quick guess would be the order of your typoscript setup, as you
> have this one at the top. (which is the 'final' part)
>
> # Configuring the Auto-Parser for main template:
> plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {
> # Read the template file:
> content = FILE
> #ontent.file = fileadmin/template/main/template_1.html
> content < plugin.tx_rlmptmplselector_pi1
> }
>
> But all the changes you make to the "plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1" object
> is done AFTER that, so the changes have no effect..
>
> Try moving the above block down to after you have finished making changes to
> the "plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1" object.

I have this - which really works - and the order is that fist
automaketemplate - I don't think that the order is the problem:

# Configuring the Auto-Parser for main template:
plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {
   # Read the template file:
   #content = FILE
   #content.file = fileadmin/template/main/template_1.html
    content < plugin.tx_rlmptmplselector_pi1
     # Here we define which elements in the HTML that
     # should be wrapped in subpart-comments:

   elements {
     BODY.all = 1
     BODY.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_BODY

     HEAD.all = 1
     HEAD.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_HEADER
     HEAD.rmTagSections = title

     DIV.id.bannertop=1
     DIV.id.sectionheaders=1
     DIV.id.path=1
     DIV.id.headercontent=1
     DIV.id.content=1
     DIV.id.menu_1=1
     DIV.id.bannerbottom=1

   }

   # Prefix all relative paths with this value:
   relPathPrefix = fileadmin/template/main/
}

plugin.tx_rlmptmplselector_pi1 {

		# Template type. Default is "main". Allowed values: "main", "sub"
	templateType = main

		# Paths to search for templates in HTML file mode (vs. TS mode)
	templatePathMain = fileadmin/template/main/
	templatePathSub = fileadmin/template/sub/

       # Refers to the default template file name to use
       # if no value is set for the current page
    defaultTemplateFileNameMain = {$defaultTemplateFileName}
    defaultTemplateFileNameSub = {$contentAreaTemplateFile}

       # Refers to the default template object to use
       # if no value is set for the current page
    defaultTemplateObjectMain = 10
    defaultTemplateObjectSub = 10

		# Contains TEMPLATE objects for TS mode (vs. external HTML file mode)
    templateObjects.main =
    templateObjects.sub =

		# Use the template selected earlier in the rootline of no template
was selected
	inheritMainTemplates = 1
	inheritSubTemplates = 0
}

+ ext: CA Template cObject as described in MTB documentation
I have used the same constants as in the MTB documentation has been
explained