[Typo3] accessibility and typo3

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Thu Dec 1 12:06:20 CET 2005

Hi Vittoria,

we are actually building a quite accessible site. TYPO3 in general with
the right extensions produces quite good code. Yet, there still are some
extensions that do not ship with proper XHTML 1.0 Strict templates. But
usually you can either fix this manually or use extensions like

qcom_htmlcleaner
tstidy

So ... with some tweaking here and there you get good quality accessible
sites out of TYPO3.

There was a thread in the content rendering group with subject
"accessible sites" with some examples that were made with TYPO3.

The most famous one actually seems to be www.greenpeace.de.

Cheers from Germany,
Jochen

--