[Typo3] arotealoginbox cannot login

Vlatko Šurlan vsurlan at net.hr
Wed Aug 31 19:08:09 CEST 2005

Vlatko Šurlan wrote:
> Hi all. I've tried to setup the arotea login box but it just does not
> work. Here is my last ts attempt:
> # Configuring the arotea login box
> plugin.tx_arotealoginbox_pi1 {
>   #pidLoginpage = 1
>   templateFile = EXT:arotea_loginbox/pi1/template.html
>   userStorage = 29
> }

Just a bunch of typos caused by copy/pasteing configuration from new
login box. Here is the working version:
# Configuring the arotea login box
plugin.tx_arotealoginbox_pi1 {
   templateFile = EXT:arotea_loginbox/pi1/template.html
   pidUserstorage = 29
}

Dont forget to insert the extension into the template. For example:
# Main TEMPLATE cObject for the BODY
temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate {
   # Feeding the content from the Auto-parser to the TEMPLATE cObject:
   template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
   # Select only the content between the <body>-tags
   workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
   # Insert the new login box
   subparts.lgin < plugin.tx_arotealoginbox_pi1
}

It works just great.

--
Isus Krist je umro za moje i tvoje opravdanje.
Jesus Christ died for yours and mine justification.