[Typo3] Newbie queries on image management and metadata

Henning Pingel henning.pingel at gmx.de
Wed Aug 31 18:29:42 CEST 2005

Hi Fred

If you are interested in further details concerning SVG and Typo3: I'm interested in using SVG with Typo3 myself and am currently writing a work-in-progress tutorial on how to use inline SVG with Typo3. Please have a look at my website if you like:  http://henningpingel.de/Inline_SVG_with_Typo3.42.0.html

Also please have a look at the extension sk_svg.

Best regards,
Henning Pingel (hpingel)