[Typo3] working with database in Typo3

Mohammed Al-Mansari m_a_almansari at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 10:59:30 CEST 2005

Hi list,
is it possible to work with DB2 in Typo3? or should I
migrate my database to Mysql?

the docummentaion is a good gift from the guys woking
on it! but, could anybody tells me whether
is there any tutorial that explains how one can deal
with database inside Typo3, i.e. constructing tables
according to my datamodel or schema? is it by using
phpMyAdmin?

now I am in Modern Template Building part 2&3! should
I wait till be guided to database adminstration? If
so, is MTB part 1 not enough to start?

thanx in advance!
Moha