[Typo3] tag to jump to a typo page

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 06:16:35 CEST 2005

On 30/08/05, Christoph Koehler <christoph.koehler at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>

> If I understand what you are asking, you can do this:
> <link 32 _self>Linktext</link>
> 32 is the page ID, _self is the target and optional. It will translate the
> link into an a tag properly, and it will work fine with realurl.
>
> Christoph
>

> On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:50:15 -0500, RLB <nveid at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > Is there a tag that would make it possible to link to another page in the
> > typo3 table list?  I know the custom tags module exists, but it doesn't
> > quite tell me how to make a custom tag to jump to another typo page.  I
> > mean
> > i could <a href="index?id=<pageid>"> would be fine.  But it won't
> > translate
> > that into the RealURLs i'm using, and i'm pretty sure someone might
> > mention
> > the 'pagelink' content, thing i want a tag to linked to it out of text
> > content or html content.

Christoph is right about using <LINK 32>Text</LINK> etc, but there's
either something you're not telling us, or there are several other
possible methods available to you depending on the context. What's the
situation? How are you creating this link?

--Is it a link in the RTE? If so, it'll already work the way you want
it to - and the rtehtmlarea extension [1]  works in Mozilla, IE and
Safari browsers.

--Is it a link in a Typoscript object? If so, why not use the typolink
function? [2]

--Is it in an extension? Then you can use the various typolink [3] and
related [4] functions directly in the php code...

-Christopher

[1] http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/rtehtmlarea/
[2] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/typolink/
[3] http://typo3.org/fileadmin/typo3api-3.8.0/ [Hunt around for