[Typo3] wiki.typo3.org destroyed?

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Tue Aug 30 20:26:59 CEST 2005

Hi Christopher
>>Just discovered that all content on wiki.typo3.org has been destroyed
>>and replaced with blank pages :-(

Sorry I saw this myself just before reading your post - that´s
why I also posted a message about it.  :-(

> That's _very_ aggravating. However, it's not destroyed - we'll just
> need to go through every affected page (not all of them are gone) and
> find the last 'real' version using the history tab. It would be worth
> contacting the documentation group - though I can't find their page on
> Typo3.org just now...

There is not much activity in the docTeam right now. A am not in
the team, but I keep an eye on the wiki.

To discuss documentation, use the mailing list/news group:
  typo3.projects.documentation
at
  http://lists.netfielders.de

/Peter Kindström