[Typo3] Links with more than one parameter

Søren Schaffstein soeren.schaffstein at media-lights.de
Tue Aug 30 17:13:03 CEST 2005

Hi

I am experiencing problems with links having more than one parameter.
When I first enter the link in the RTE (doesn't matter if default RTE or rtehtmlarea) in source code view everything works fine.

Example: <a href="index.php?id=58&action=show_vacancy&uid=6">xxx</a>

Now, when I open the content element again to edit something else the link is still there but reads now:

This looks still OK, but after saving, the link is history and not there anymore in the FE.

Reopening a third time shows:

<a style="border: 2px solid red; background-color: yellow; color: black;" rteerror="No page found: 0" href="http://www.mydomain.com/?id=58&amp;action=show_vacancy&amp;u">

The link has been crippled in two ways:
1. index.php has been removed (which normally works)
2. the last parameter has been nearly completely removed

I assume this has to to with the rte-to-db and db-to-rte parser but i couldn't figure out which setting killed my link. Does any of you know which setting to modify? Or is there another problem

- Søren Schaffstein (schaffstein)