[Typo3] firefox admin panel

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Tue Aug 30 12:54:55 CEST 2005

Hi!

That's right, it does not show. I expirienced this too but did not want
to spend time looking at it. Admin panel works fine in MSIE and this was
enough for me.

My initial assumptions were:
- firefox tabs do not share session/cookie information
- admin panel simply checks that browser is MSIE and hides itself otherwise

It should not be difficult to investigate it if one have time and
knowledge of php. But I would not spend time on it unless this is really
needed. this is adminisrator tool and used rarely anyway... Surely can
be different for you.

Dmitry.