[Typo3] insert newloginbox into template with typoscript

Vlatko Šurlan vsurlan at net.hr
Tue Aug 30 11:33:31 CEST 2005

I am beggining to figure things out for my self. Praise God! :)))
Here is my solution, which I tested and works fine for me.

-------------TS---------------------------
# Configuring the new login box
plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1 {
detailsPage =
email_from = your at email.com
email_fromName = Your Name
replyTo = your at email.com
tableParams_details = border="0"
}

# Main TEMPLATE cObject for the BODY
temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate {
   # Feeding the content from the Auto-parser to the TEMPLATE cObject:
   template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
   # Select only the content between the <head>-tags
   workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_HEAD
   # Select only the content between the <body>-tags
   workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY
   # Insert the content
   subparts.content < styles.content.get
   # Insert the new login box
   subparts.lgin < plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1
}