[Typo3] [Typo3-design] EDITPANEL

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Aug 30 08:36:40 CEST 2005

Thomas Summer wrote:
> Hi,

> I am having some problems with editpanels. I want them to show up at the top
> of every page and under every content element -  But they are only placed
> under every content element, or not at all, depending on my template.
> Is this a bug?

NO! The placement of edit panels have either been coded into setup.txt
of the plugin or hardcoded in source code.

> How can I control the behaviour of these panels?

if they are defined in setup quite easily otherwise difficult

>I want to be able to create
> new pages with the frontend without the admPanel - that only seems to work
> the panels that show up at the top of pages.

you can hide admPanel 'hide=1' and edit panels still remains - as you
hav defined

> I cannot make sense of the TSref entry:
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/EDITPANEL/

either me - I have tried to define with these intstructions something -
and newer succeeded!