[Typo3] Mirrored menu using GMENU -- possible or not -- ?

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 21:39:25 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I tried flipping a menu item and it works, take a look:
http://daptypo3new.babeln.nl/

But this is flipping a whole menu button. I only need to add the menutext
e.g. PRODUCTS again and flip this one within the button, so not the whole
button should be flipped, I just want to flip the menutext.

Anyone knows if this is possible?

Here is the GMENU which I'm using at the moment (in the ACTive menu item
there is the flip for the whole button):

temp.menu4 = HMENU
temp.menu4.entryLevel = 0
temp.menu4.1 = GMENU
temp.menu4.1.NO {
XY = 92,47
  5 = IMAGE
  5.file = fileadmin/images/hoofdmenu_normaal.gif
  5.fixedwidth = 92
  5.fixedheight = 47
  10 = TEXT
  10.text.field = title
  10.offset = 0,27
  10.align = center
  10.niceText = 1
  10.fontFace = verdana
  10.fontSize = 10
  10.fontColor = #98adb2
  wrap =  |
}

temp.menu4.1.RO < temp.menu.1.NO
temp.menu4.1.RO = 1
temp.menu4.1.RO {
XY = 92,47
  5 = IMAGE
  5.file = fileadmin/images/hoofdmenu_over.gif
  5.fixedwidth = 92
  5.fixedheight = 47
  10.offset = 0,27
  10.align = center
  10.niceText = 1
  10.fontFace = verdana
  10.fontSize = 10
  10.fontColor = #98adb2
}

temp.menu4.1.ACT < temp.menu.1.NO
temp.menu4.1.ACT = 1
temp.menu4.1.ACT {
XY = 92,47
  5 = IMAGE
  5.file = fileadmin/images/hoofdmenu_over.gif
  5.fixedwidth = 92
  5.fixedheight = 47
  10.case = upper
  10.offset = 0,27