[Typo3] Lost Characters in HTML Content Type

Benjamin Fischer mailbox at typedown.com
Mon Aug 29 15:49:25 CEST 2005

On 2005-08-29 13:51:44 +0200, Søren Schaffstein
<soeren.schaffstein at media-lights.de> said:

> I pasted some html and javascript code into a HTML-content Type  box
> and on the website it did not work anymore because some characters
> vanished. Althoug looking in the backend they are stil there.

> [...]

> Is there a filter or something that eats up the characters? Or maybe  a
> misconfiguration?

Have you activated some of those sourcecode cleaning mechanisms like:

config.xhtml_cleaning

Source Optimization
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/sourceopt/

Advanced HTML Cleaner
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/qcom_htmlcleaner/

Sometimes they remove parts of included HTML Code.

--

Gruss / Best regards,
Benjamin Fischer

--