[Typo3] tt_products and second language

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Mon Aug 29 12:10:32 CEST 2005

Hi,

a new version of our Webformat Shop System (ext. key: extendedshop),
which supports multi-language mode, that we have just published might
be of help. Send me any suggestions :-)

FH> Georg Berner a écrit :
>> Does anyone have any suggestions how i could translate my products to a
>> second language?
>>
>> I have a working shop and need to translate it now to a second language.
>> Is there a way to do so?
>>

FH> This is not yet implemented in tt_products. But it will be one of the
FH> next features.
FH> Franz

Best regards,
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com

WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  www.webformat.com