[Typo3] typoscript content element?

Pieter Jelle pieter.jelle at invalid.invalid
Mon Aug 29 11:20:48 CEST 2005

There's something fairly easy I want to do but I can't seem to think of
a way to do it. I think I'm overlooking something here because it seems
so obvious, so I'm hoping that someone will point me in the right
direction.

I'm trying to include a bit of typoscript (an HMENU) on one particular
page. The typoscript will simply list all pages in a certain branch of
the page tree, and I will use it to automatically create an archive of
all newsletters sent with direct mail (which are in a different part of
the page tree, outside the website branch). I wrote the typoscript already.

Can anyone tell me how to include such a piece of typoscript on one page
(in a way similar to placing a content element)? Thanks in advance and
sorry if it's obvious!

Best regards
Pieter Jelle