[Typo3] How to remove or hide the header of page-content (search orpoll plugin)?

Martin Wan mwan at objectivasoftware.com
Mon Aug 29 03:58:53 CEST 2005

Hi JoH

Cool, thank you very much.

However, the method your mentioned only works fine when we create a new page-content. It cannot work when modifing an existed page-content. I changed my existed plugin page-content. After I modified the header type to "hiden", and typed the name in the header input field and saved it, but the pagecontent' title in backend view is also "[No title] -".

Thanks.

Martin Wan