[Typo3] New here: Just a tiny question before using Typo3

Jennie Z. randomfrequentflyerdent at cox.net
Mon Aug 29 00:37:55 CEST 2005

Rosamunda-
The wonderful thing about Typo is that you can do just about anything
you want, with some programming.

We're in the process of creating a Typo3 site for a small school with
information available on a class level--teachers can post homework
assignments, project due dates, field trips, etc. There will be no
system for sharing personal information.

I'm not sure if there's a plug-in already available to use, but you may
want to browse through the Extension repository
<http://typo3.org/extensions/>. My first thought is the frontend
internal messaging system which may be adaptable for your purpose, if
you don't have the resources to design your own extension.

Good luck! :)

 - Jennie