[Typo3] How to remove or hide the header of page-content (search or poll plugin)?

Martin Wan mwan at objectivasoftware.com
Sun Aug 28 10:32:13 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I use indexed_search and jk_poll to create search page and poll page, but I
don't know how to remove or hide the header of page-contents on the pages.

1. Create a page, name it "Search Page".
2. under the page created, create a page-content, name it "Search", the type
is "Insert Plugin", plugin is "Indexed search", the start point is the page
created.
3. Then insert the page-content into the "Search Page" and view the page.
The header of the page-content is always showed.

How can I remove or hide the header of the page-content? If I name the
page-content is "", then the page-content header will not be showed in the
"Search Page", it's ok, but I think this solution is not good because in
Typo3 Backend, the page-content's name is "[No title] -". Is there any other
way how to hide the header of page-content?

Could anyone please give me some hints? Thanks in advance.

Martin Wan