[Typo3] How to pass parameters between different pages?

Martin Wan mwan at objectivasoftware.com
Sun Aug 28 10:18:49 CEST 2005

Anyway, your hint are valuable. Thanks.

Here I have an another scenario need to implement. Need to pass parameters between pages.

My requirement is that there is a list of videos in a page, when user click one of them, user will be directed to a playing page. On the playing page, the selected video will be played. The playing page is shared by all video.

So, i do not want to create a playing page for each video. I think there should be some mechanism to pass the selected video name to the playing page. Playing page get the parameter - the selected video name and play the video.

Martin Wan