[Typo3] Login form in urban nomad template?

Salih Sertkaya sertkayasalih at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 09:50:35 CEST 2005

Hi Frank,

- It's interest! What I know about this I've wrote to here. Please don't worry!

- I'm not expert about TYPO3 but i hope we can do it.

- Please write here,

- What is your TYPO3 version?

- Where did you install the TYPO3 on the web hosting or local server (PC)?

- What is your the OS(LINUX or Win) of server?

- If your the TYPO3 installed on the web hosting(LINUX) than you must check the file permission (CHMOD)!

If the Login form/box does not show up at all, please send the attached modified setup.txt file via email to my email address.(sertkayasalih at gmail.com)

Best regards,

- Salih Sertkaya