[Typo3] [Typo3-dev] Explanation of Bug report status

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sat Aug 27 13:36:25 CEST 2005

Hi Peter,

> Since I can´t post to the Bugfixing team NG/ML and noone
> responds at bugs at typo3.org I announce in this list instead:

Hmm. Sooner this week I already wrote that I just didn't have time to do
this yet. Anyway...

> Today I tried to define how to use the different bug report
> status that can be found on http://bugs.typo3.org. You can see
> my suggestion on the wiki:
>
>  http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Bugfixing_Team#Bug_status
>
> Do you have any comments?

I didn't look at it yet. We already discussed most of these things on the
mailing list already. I have now sent you an invitation for that mailing
list. As soon as you are subscribed you can also browse the list archive.

Can you please repost the topic on the bugs list? Thanks.

Regards, michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out