[Typo3] manual directmail-subscription

Felix Natter felix.natter at ldc.de
Fri Aug 26 12:31:28 CEST 2005

hi,

I have one directmail subscription form which works fine, and another form
with a checkbox "subscribe Newsletter". Now when that other form
is submitted I would like to commit the subscription request just like
the normal dmail subscription form does.

I could easily do it all by hand (check whether user is in tt_address
and add her/him if not), if it weren't for that "confirmation mail"
functionality.

So I would like to access the internal functionality of directmail subscription
and use that, but there's no code in direct_mail_subscription.

Is there a rather easy way to achieve this?

thank you,

--
Felix Natter