[Typo3] Indexed Search Statistics in Site

Dave Chewter typo3 at interonline.co.uk
Fri Aug 26 12:19:33 CEST 2005

Hi All

With the latest version of the indexed search module there are
statistics available for the most frequently searched terms on the site.

I'd like to take the top 10 and put these in a page element that hot
link through to the search itself. I'd end up with a "most popular
searches" on the site.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to whether this is possible.
All the stats are in the backend module so I'm sure it's just a case of
getting that into the frontend with a bit of typoscript, but not sure
exactly where to start looking.

Thanks
Dave