[Typo3] rtehtmlarea edit default settings

greg gscerb at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 04:02:56 CEST 2005

Hi Stanislas

I have the following in the root page TSconfig to call mystylesheet.css
RTE.default.contentCSS = fileadmin/templates/mystylesheet.css

here is the relevant part of  mystylesheet.css

Body  {
	font-family: arial, verdana;
	font-size: 10px;
}

P, OL, UL, DIV{
	font-family: arial, verdana;
	font-size: 10px;
}
H1 { font-size: 24px; }
H2 { font-size: 20px; }
H3 { font-size: 18px; }
H4 { font-size: 16px; }
H5 { font-size: 14px; }
H6 { font-size: 12px; }
normal ( font-size: 10px; )
P, H1, H2 {margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}

When I initially enter new text in a blank content element it reflects my stylesheet and is arial, 10pt.  However, the editor font size box shows 8pt. as the default and as soon as I hit enter the text changes from 10pt to 8pt.

- greg (gscerb)