[Typo3] ve_guestbook remove old entries

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Thu Aug 25 15:49:03 CEST 2005

> Does anyone know how to easily remove a lot of enties from the
> guestboek at once. Right now I'm using the trash button in the list
> view, but when removing hundreds of enties this is very hard to do,
> also because each time the confirmation dialog shows up.
> The items are stored in a sysfolder and I would like to be able to
> remove all items that are older than a certain date.

phpmyadmin ->

DELETE FROM 'tt_guest' WHERE 'crdate' < 123456789;

or this one for wimps ;-)
will leave the entries in the DB but set them to deleted.

UPDATE `tt_guest` SET `deleted` = '1' WHERE 'crdate' < 123456789;

Be sure to replace 123456789 with the correct tstamp ;-)

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau