[Typo3] blank screen insted of instal tool

Jan Slusarczyk janslu at grupaiis.pl
Thu Aug 25 13:27:38 CEST 2005

> the problem is that I don't see the installation procedure :) TYPO3 shows
> error and then na blank screen when i type in my browser:

What kind of error does it show? Isn't it the standard install "die"
safety guard? Have you commented out line 45 in typo3/install/index.php
45# die("In the source distribution of TYPO3, the install script is
typo3/install/index.php and remove/out-comment the line that outputs
this message!");

???

Cheers
Jan