[Typo3] Menu on a multi language page

Andy andy.mail at zwickau-net.de
Thu Aug 25 11:57:10 CEST 2005

Hi,

i have a multi language page in Typo3 3.8.0 (Quickstart). Starting from
the mainpages i build a main navigation with HMENU and TMENU. Now I have
the problem, that one of this pages with sub pages should be visible
only in English language and one of this pages should be visible only in
German.

Like this:

EN:    ABOUT ME, MY FRIENDS, English special page
DE:    ÜBER MICH, MEINE FREUNDE, German special page

How can I realize that in Typo3? The menu has to be variable.

Thanks for help,
Andy