[Typo3] Conditions / PageID

Alexander Köberl alexander.koeberl at bobic.de
Thu Aug 25 10:49:54 CEST 2005

Hi Sven,

first: I think this is what you need:

CONTENT = CONTENT
CONTENT {
		select.pidInList = 123        <--- pageId here
            select.orderBy = sorting
            select.where = colPos = 0

You can do this a little bit easier:

page.10.YOURMARKER < styles.content.get	<--- the Content from colpos=0
page.10.YOURMARKER {
		select.pidInList = 123        <--- pageId here
            select.orderBy = sorting

get=0, getLeft=1, getRight=2, getBorder=3

Your Condition looks correct. Yes you can place conditions everywhere in
your TS, but attention: the conditions must be outside of the { } brackets.

NO!

	page.10.marks {

		[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
		FOOTER.value = Hello you!