[Typo3] How to count file download?

Tracy Li angleph8 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 01:36:03 CEST 2005

Thanks so much for your kind reply.

Actually, I am using the AWSTATS extension to provide my boss with the web stats information of our company's website. Therefore, I would like to try out the code snippet in "Count file downoads with AWSTATS".

By the way, next to the download counting for a particular file, is it also possible to capture the host IP address of the corresponding download user? It will be perfect if I can know who is downloading and which file is being downloaded.

Thanks,
Tracy