[Typo3] Looking for some opinions about the HTML/CSS Styling [htmlcssstyling] extension

cyprian cyprian at pi2.pl
Wed Aug 24 21:19:05 CEST 2005

> I tested also but FE editing in TemplaVoila is under construction.
> I might use TemplaVoila in future but I wait for better frontend editing.

True.

> I recommend to install Two columns plugin ('fdfx_2cols') if  you need
> for some content element special layout. I took of you the another
> column and made some special layout using the two columsn view.

I'll have a look at it.

Now I'm looking for the way to configure the same plugin three time at one
page.
I mean: I use tt_news plugin three times on one page - to display all news
exept one category, to display the excluded category and to display list
of selected categories. I have to dig for it....

Thanks and best wishes!

cyprian