[Typo3] Move site to server

Horn Gabor gabor at h3online.hu
Wed Aug 24 17:32:41 CEST 2005

Hi,

i usually simple use console tools, just mysqldump the database, then
tar+gz to compress the whole folder, then unpack it in the destination
and w/ mysql just import the database. I'm sure the way christian
described nice too, but as typo3 is still a "normal" php page you can do
it as with any other php website.

bye, hirisov