[Typo3] disable content wizard

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 17:01:58 CEST 2005

On 24/08/05, tapio <tapio.markula at dnainternet.net> wrote:

> >> Which works and I expected that other options would work too.
> > ok...now the question is: is it a bug that should be reported?
>
> yes if they really don't work.
>
> >>BTW. Why you want to disable the wizard?
> > I just dont like it ;)
> > too many options...some of them are not allowed for the users...
>
> Which version of Typo3 you use. Typo3 3.7.0 shows buggy also those
> content element types, which some user is not allowed to use.
> This is fixed in 3.8.0. It shows only those content element types, which
> each user is allowed to use.
>
> >everyone to start off with a "Text"

I'm pretty sure you guys are talking about two different things.
Stefan, you want to disable the content wizard, right? (The thing with
all the icons for different content elements?) But
"contextMenu.[key].disableItems" disables items in the context menu,
which is the little flyout menu you get by clicking on (for example)
page icons in the BE.

-Christopher