[Typo3] Looking for some opinions about the HTML/CSS Styling [htmlcssstyling] extension

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Wed Aug 24 14:56:11 CEST 2005

cyprian wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I am looking for some opinions about the HTML/CSS Styling
> [htmlcssstyling]  extension - any pros and cons?
> It seems quite easy, yet gives everything I need.

The template doesn't use template selector - not very flexible at that
way. The menu is not very good. I would not use this extension as
template not at all.

I my mind it is not reasonable to use. I altered the setup.txt of CSS
Styled Content, adding to that file all shared content related stuff.

I added also to constants.txt of CSS Styled content the shared page id.

If you just add new supparts to content area templates and main TS
templates (these have been explained in Modern Template Building) you
get maximal flexibility using the standard page module.

If you need more colums (zed_more_columns), you can also add for them
shared contents.