[Typo3] Need help with GMENU layers and CUR

Øyvind Frøland oyvind at uniweb.no
Wed Aug 24 14:26:07 CEST 2005

Do you mean like this? Does not seem to work :(

page.includeLibs.gmenu_layers = media/scripts/gmenu_layers.php
page.10 = HMENU
page.10.1 = GMENU_LAYERS
page.10.1 {
  layerStyle =
position:absolute;left:25px;width:1px;top:90px;VISIBILITY:hidden;padding:5px
;
  yPosOffset = 5
  zPosOffset = 5
  lockPosition = n
  dontFollowMouse = 1
  hideMenuWhenNotOver = 2
  expAll=1

  NO {
  XY = 140, 21
  textColour = #FFFFFF
  backColor = #D1CDC7
  4 = IMAGE
  4.file = fileadmin/template/main/gfx/bullet.gif

   wrap = |<BR><BR><BR>
   XY = 140, 21
   10 = TEXT
   10.text.field = title
   10.text.case = upper
   10.offset = 30,15
   10.niceText = 1
   10.fontFace = t3lib/fonts/nimbus.ttf
   10.fontSize = 11
   10.spacing = 0

   20 < .10
  }
  RO < .NO
  RO=1
  RO.backColor = #D1CDC7
  RO.4 = IMAGE
  RO.4.file = fileadmin/template/main/gfx/bullet_orange.gif
}

CUR < .RO
CUR = 1
CUR .backColor = #D1CDC7
CUR .5 = IMAGE
CUR .5.file = fileadmin/template/main/gfx/bullet_orange.gif
}

ACT = 1
ACT < .CUR

page.10.2 = GMENU
page.10.2.wrap = |<BR>
page.10.2 {

  NO {
  4 = IMAGE
  4.file = fileadmin/template/main/gfx/bullet2_white.gif
  backColor = #D1CDC7
  XY = 160, 20
  10 = TEXT
  10.text.field = title
  10.offset = 20,15
  10.niceText = 1

  20 = BOX
  20.dimensions = 0,0,1,20
  20.color = #7A6E5C

  21 < .20
  21.align = r

  22 = BOX ||
  22.dimensions = 0,0,160,1
  22.color = #7A6E5C

  23 = |*||*|    || BOX
  23.dimensions = 0,0,160,1
  23.color = #7A6E5C
  23.align = ,b

  }

  RO < .NO
  RO=1
  RO.backColor = #D1CDC7
  RO.4 = IMAGE
  RO.4.file = fileadmin/template/main/gfx/bullet2_orange.gif

  20 = BOX
  20.dimensions = 0,0,1,20
  20.color = #7A6E5C

  21 < .20